Annual Membership at St. Anthony's Church
St. Anthony's 2023 annual membership fees are $175 singles or $350 for a family.
At Sobor in June 2022, motions were passed to significantly increase the level of services and programs provided by by Consistory. These new programs focus on growth – in knowledge, youth and membership as a whole. These new services are funded through increments to the base Consistory levy. The breakdown per member is as follows:
- Base Consistory levy is $120
- St. Andrew's College levy is $10
- Missions and education + youth ministry levy is $19
- Communications officer level is $9
- Total UOCC membership level = $158 for 2023
Benefits of being a member at St. Anthony's Church
Our parish belongs to the jurisdiction of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada and the Western Eparchy. Each year, our parish contributes levies to both of these organizations to help fund their operational costs in supporting all parishes in Canada and the Western Eparchy. We ask members to pay either for an individual or family membership. These funds are then submitted to the UOCC and Western Eparchy.
While membership fees do not go to our own parish, members of our parish will enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive a “member in good standing” designation with our parish
- Automatic membership to the Edmonton Carpathian Club
- Ability to vote on resolutions or be nominated for parish board positions at annual general meetings
- Receive “members only” fee discounts for programs/events offered by affiliated organizations (if applicable)
- Receive “members only” fee discounts for programs/events offered by our parish (when applicable)
- Receive access to online spiritual videos that are not published to the public
- Access to funding assistance for youth summer camp programs
- Invitation to volunteer appreciation dinner
- Discount on hall rental fee and UWAC St. Anna’s branch catering
Membership fee cheques can be made out to Ukrainian Orthodox Church of St. Anthony. Please ensure that you mark your cheque memo line and donation envelope with “Membership Fee”. If you wish to pay online, you can do so ensuring that you mark the donation as “Membership Fee” at the time of payment.
Application for membership
Become a member at St. Anthony's Ukrainian Orthodox Church. You have two options to submit your membership application form.
- PDF fillable form. Fill out the Membership Application Form online, then print out the completed form, and either: a) email a scanned version of the completed form, or b) mail / drop off the printed form at the church office.
- Online form. Fill out this online application form, and submit it to the church office.
IMPORTANT: The fillable forms do NOT work on Firefox's native pdf plugin. Use instead Acrobat Reader, or Microsoft's Edge, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari browsers.
Thank you for supporting St. Anthony's Ukrainian Orthodox Church.